Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Reading

Reading

For today's topic we are going to do Reading
OK Reading this week we had to reading two article about some places in Christchurch and famous places in the world. I read about ester Island and Canterbury Museum.
then we had a choice to make a Venn Diagram or make a new place in Christchurch that can relate to the past or the future and link it to the article that we read.
if you do not know what this is these are animals native to NZ and they are statues at represent them.




What and were will you do this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post