Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Cross Country



This week in the Tumu Hub we have been doing some fun stuff!

In our cross county I was hoping to get 8th or 7th place. I had to wait a long time for my race as we were last to start. I was nervous at the start as we lined up, and even more nervous when Miss Hansen shouted "GO"! I got a massive fright! I was coming last but then I passed one person and then another! I was halfway through  one lap and I was so tired.  I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I did! When I finished I needed a big drink!

 Can you tell me about  your Cross Country experience?


                                           
                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post