Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

Winter Sport

Winter Sport

This winter our school from year 5 to 8 have been doing winter sport. there was 4 sports to chews from, there were soccer ruby hockey and netball. I choose soccer, soccer is my Favorite sport in the hole world. I play soccer on Saturday and I'm tenth grad, and level c. When we did trials I was hoping that I was going to been in the A team but I got in the B team.

When I did my first game for winter sport it was so windy so meany big leaves smack me in the face. The leaves down there were so big they were as big as my face, The Team that we vs  were really good. did I tell you my coach name, my coach name is Miss Dungey. My team name was The Crows dun dun dunnn, we have won one game but we last 9 games.

I now feel like I am better at dribbling the ball and passing to my teammates.
me

What winter sport do you play?  

4 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post