Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

going back in Time to Ferrymead

going back in Time to Ferrymead

hi, my name is Tomasz and do you wanted to go back in time. OK lets go back in time. wisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh poof wow It looks so old in here, wait what look at my cloths they look so old very thing looks so old I need to tall someone were we are, oh look there is someone over there I'm going talk to him. AR hello do you know were we are? " oh were are in 
Ferrymead" oh that is why it look so old, I'm hunger I mite have some morning tea. oh look there is a food shop over there, im going to see what food is in there... oh yumm there are pavlova and coheres I mite have some pavlova. oh look on TV there a show cold Its in the bag it is a very good show. I do not want to go to school because it is
terabit. evey thing is so old and now we are going to go back to 2019, well that is the end so by.

have you been to Ferrymead ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post