Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

kiwi report

this week we got to write a report about what every we wont and this is my report
Kiwis
Did you know the kiwi are only found in NZ

Hi, I'm Tomasz and this is my Kiwi report.

Kiwi weights up to 3.3 kg and can grow up to 14 or 18 inches. Kiwis are Brown on the Body and skin color on the beak and feet. Kiwis are covered in feathers also kiwis are flightless Birds.

Kiwis like to be in the forest and they nest in holes that are called burrows. Kiwis enemies are cats, dogs and ferrets.

Kiwis like to eat worms and other bugs and insects. Kiwis find their food in the ground because that is where all the bugs and insects are.

Did you know that kiwis are the only bird that have nostrils on the end of its beak. Here is one more kiwi fact. Kiwis have whiskers like cats.

Did you learn anything in my report     
      
Evening Kiwi Walk - Tawharanui Sanctuary - Ex Matakana or Auckland ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tomasz
    You have done a great job of your information report on kiwis. I never realised their nostrils are at the end of their beaks. What fact did you find that you did not previously know?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post