Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Letter to me in 3 years

93 doughnut RD
space
ship
56GT

Tuesday May 19 2020

Dear Future Tomasz,
Hi future Tomasz. I am 10 and Recently me and the whole world have been in lockdown from Covered 19. Sadly now shops and stuff were open but luckily the supermarket was open.


In lockdown me and my family went on a lot of bike rides and your biggest bike ride was 16k. In lockdown It was boring and fun at the same time because there was no school for the whole day but there were google meets.

I think in lockdown me and my brother watched too much TV and played too much PS4. The best thing that happened after lockdown was going back to school and seeing all my friends.


Love

Tomasz

2 comments:

  1. hi Tomaz great blog post you did
    i realy loved reading it
    from Archie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Archie
      I also had fun reading it and writing it.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post