Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Minecraft boy 2

Minecraft Boy 2
Recap of the last story\ getting sucked in the game and zombie run to me.

When I was fighting the zombie off my sword broke so I ran and ran for my life but the zombie just kept on coming sadly I haven't made a house yet so I can’t hide. quickly run in the sun so the zombie will burn.


Luckily they did burn so I could make a house in pace. As I was making my house I spotted a cave. I thought that I was going to find some diamonds so I can make a diamond sword. so I went into the cave to find some diamonds.


I was in the cave with my sword in one hand and my pickaxe in the ather and I was looking to find any ores then I found it, I found Diamonds But as soon as I sore the diamonds there wore moles everywhere.



  
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post