Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Minecraft Boy

Minecraft Boy

Hi I’m Tom and this is my story. So on Saturday I woke up and I was so excited to have a day off from school. All I wanted to do is to sleep in but I couldn't because I had soccer at 9:00.  I don't want to play soccer today because it is always cold in the morning.


After soccer I asked dad if I could play PS4 and dad said “ok” when I turned on the tv I was going to play my favorite game minecraft. When minecraft was loading somehow I was in the game.


When I was in the game the first thing I had to do was make a house so I could survive. When I was getting wood I saw a zombie running started for me, luckily I had a sword on me to kill it with so I didn't die but the zombie was not a lone. Right behind the zombie there were two more running for me start for me.

To be continued   


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post