Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Amazing Week 6 writing Chunk 8

Soar

~~~~~~~~

By Tomasz

Chunk 8


( Colon )

( Alliteration )

( Complex Sentences )


Up, up and away, Lukas was back on track flying in the sky.

Lukas glanced, gleared and gassed over at Mara. 

Lukas goes above the clowds and as he look’s around he sees all of his friends and family.

Lukas Races over to the front of his Ship.

Then opens up the : Little Tiny Miniature Bag.

Inside the bag was the Most Shiniest Sparkliest and Smalist Star In the World.

Lukas take it out of the Bag and Pushed it in the Sky.

As Lukas Pushis the Star in the sky it dress of in its shining Glory.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom
    I am Ebony I really liked your work and how much effort you put into the blog. maybe you might be able to but more writing good job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post