Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

P.B.L Grit

 P.B.L Grit

This week we had a work shop based on Grit, "Grit" means to keep going no matter what. At that start of the work shop we had to do a 5 minute work out with out stopping to see who had the most grit. The work out included burpees, press ups, sit ups, etc, then we look at people who field but in the end succeeded. Now come my favorite part, we got to make memes about grit and I made a lot of memes and I think they are funny so here they are:

I hope you like them

If you made a meme what will it be like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post