Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

do you know what a Purerehua is?

 do you know what a Purerehua is?

For Writing we had to make an newspaper about a topic and get some facts for one week, then next week we had to make a newspaper about your topic. So for my Newspaper I had an Idea to write about a Purerehua. you are probable wounding what is a Purerehua well it is a Maori instrument that you swing around and it makes an butterfly sound, just like a butterfly flapping its wings. OK back to the Newspaper, my Idea was that It will tall you what they are and how to use one. then interview two people about theirs.



What will your Purerehua look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post