Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Reading Wk8

  Reading (Kiwi kids news)

This week for reading we got to chose 3 articles from kiwi kids news and they all have to be in different categories, for example: World, Sport, Health, Odd news, National and business.

The three categories I did is:

Odd news,

Health

World

For my first article I did message in a bottle arrives in NZ, which is in the Odd news category. The reason why I chose this one was because it remembered me about pirates or in the old days. In the article did you know it was from a Greek sailor who has never been to New Zealand. I found out that it was in the ocean for months, and the article was interesting because I was not expecting that it was going to end up in New 

Zealand.

  

For my second article I did Stress Which is in the heath category. I thought this was a good article to read because sometime I get into a lot of stress. did you know that stress is cause by physical challenges, this was interesting because stress can make your heart beat faster. I found out that you can prevent stress by:

Get enough sleep

Get regular exercise

Do something every day that helps you to relax.

And eat healthy food and nutrition every day

And for my last article I read China sends three astronauts into space which is in the world category. I picked this one because I really like space, I figured out that This trip will be China’s first crewed mission. did you know that for the past 6 months China has active in a space exploration programme. I found this article interesting because they will be spending 3 months in space.


what three category will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post