Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Reading (Mindset)

 Mindset

This week for reading we had to read 3 texts and watch one video about mindsets. The first text is about the man who thinks, the second was a video about Michael Jordan's mindset, the third one was about kind moments in the Olympics, and the last text was about quitting.

We had to pick one of the goals and pick one of the texts and fill out a template, I did the text about quitting. I did goal two so we had to find connections about the mean ideas about the text and make two questions that will link up to two of the other texts.


For the DLO we had to find some one famous and write times in there life when they did not give up and what mindset did they have. I did Albert Einstein because I know a lot about him and I love the equation E=MC2.
Here is the DLO (digital learning object)
Who did you do?

 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    Thanks for the effort you have put into your blog post! Albert definitely showed a growth mindset during his younger years didn't he and imagine if he hadn't, we may all have never known his famous equation!
    Have you ever felt like giving up on something hard?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post