Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

LEGO Activities

LEGO Activities

Today at school we got to do lego activities. The activities that we got to do were, making a bridge,a Tower and race cars. the first activities that I did was the bridge, we had groups of 3. I got six piece of long lego and put them together and put it across the table to see if it fit's. Then we put black piece  across the six long lego, when we finish our bridge it could hold seven books.



The second activity that we did was the Tower. our Tower had a kid on the top of the Tower and his Parents were on the bottom. On the bottom of the Tower there was a one story building and on top of the one story building a massive tower. There was even a boat and security tower! we had groups, in my group I had William,cory and me.


The third activity was my favorite. we got to make cars and then race them, we got to make two cars. one made out of lego technique and lego block, we had groups of 2 and in my group was cory. our car lego technique had six wheels and came forth and our lego block car came like last.

what would you make out of lego?  

1 comment:

  1. hi tom I like your blog it is long and good at the top row there is a mistake
    FROM:HARRY

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post