Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

PBL Innovation 2019 Part 2

PBL Innovation 2019 Part 2

if you read about my last PBL Innovation challenge blog, we did 3 challenge one, to make a car go from one side of the table, seeing how many mallards you got in a boat that you made and making a paper plane. well we did that again but different challenge, we did 3 challenge like we did last time. this time we only got to use in the challenge was news paper. my favorite challenge was moving a mallard down a chub to hit a Coca-Cola can, when we went off to go to make our chubs I had a idea to, have a chub a little chub. With the little chub I stood it up and Sellotape the big on the little on a angle. my group had the same idea so we did it. we did get to be in the challenge because our thing got destroyed. now that is the end of my Blog so bye!




what would you make?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom
    Wow, it sounds like you have being making some great things during your PBL challenges. I am glad that you enjoyed the marble challenge. I'm sure that you worked well in your group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one tom!!!
    jade

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post