Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

sport!!!

Sport

on Thursday these people came over to our school and did some sport with us, year 5 went first to do the sport and year 6 after. when we went to go and do the sport I thought It would be out side in the rain but it was inside. the first Sport that we did was multi sport, it is'int really a sport I is a game that has sport in it. how you play the game was. so there are to teams and one person says 5 soccer and then 5 people  from each team comes and play a 1 minute soccer game and if they get a  or a try There team gets a Point. when I went on I played soccer and I did a header. the second thing that we did was, the boy got to do some tangling and the girls got to do a obstacle course. when we swooped around the girls got to do soccer and the boys had to do what the girls did. at the end we got to do a Tortuga war and how won 2 Tortuga war was going to vs the year 6. now that is the end of my blog so bye.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post