Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

The Museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Museum!

At school on Monday my hub got to go to the museum!, we were gone for the whole school day, from 10:20 To 3:00. What we were doing there was look at some Māori stories and activities, each  home base got to do different thing Like doing the survival thing that Māori people did to survive, got to look at the Māori stuff and finding things that was in the Diorama. After that we got to have some lunch and then we got to look around to museum for One hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post