Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Show not tell

 This week for writing we were learning what show not tell is. so it mean to show something and not tell it, and we had to write one about our TÅ«rangawaewae. that means a place to stand.

and this is my one hope you like it.


Cool clear cold water, crunchy crispy chippy fish and chips.   

The air is as fresh as a ready barked cookie.    

And Margaret many is a storm of joy.

This is the best place because it is so much fun.

This Is the best place because it is teaming with nature.

This is the best place because you can see the Maori culture everywhere.

you can do so many fun things here,

Like going on a Waka,

Or go to the museum and see some of our culture.


Can you guess were mine is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post