Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

The Race of Math

 I think this week for math was the best I have had in a long time because we got to make a game for Top Team and we had to base it of from the math we learnt this week. my game is called The Race of Math because it is a race, you have to hop through the ladder and get to the white bored and answer one of the questions and then ran to the back of the line of four. First Team to finished all four questions wins. 

Hope you like :)


If you did this what would your game look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post